The Lodge at the Wilds is a private luxury cabin tucked away against one of the most scenic lakes on the property. With accommodations for up to twelve, comfortable living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen and much more, the Lodge is a perfect place for small group functions such as family getaways, meetings, and company retreats.
New this winter!
Come stay at the Lodge during the months of November, 2014 – April, 2015 and receive one Winter at the Wilds Tour guest FREE with every two purchased!
Lodging guests receive the Winter at the Wilds Tour for a special rate of just $60/person and will take the tour during their stay.
- There are six bedrooms with two twin beds each. Every bedroom has its own private bathroom including a shower with bed linens, towels and complimentary soaps provided. One bedroom in the Lodge is ADA Accessible and has a shower with a bench seat.
- Washer and Dryer, along with detergent and dryer sheets.
- Screened porch
- Wireless Internet
- Satellite Television
- Climate Control
- Gas Fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, coffee pot, dinnerware and flatware for at least twenty people
- Outdoor charcoal grill with charcoal, lighter fluid and grilling utensils
- Large yard
- Assorted games and books
- Outdoor fire ring (firewood not provided)
- Exclusive access to Lodge Lake including swimming from the dock
- Boats/canoes (batteries, paddles and life jackets included)
- Fishing rods and lures (catch and release only)
Overnight Package Includes:
Guests staying at the lodge May through October receive complimentary Safari Transport Pass tours (Wilds members will receive Open-Air Safari Passes) for up to twelve guests (during normal operating hours). Open Air Safari and Safari Transport Pass tours are not available for guests staying during the months November through April; however they may add on the Winter at the Wilds Tour for an additional charge with advance notice.
Lodge Pricing Full Rate Member Rate
May – October
Weekday (Sun – Thurs) $816.89 (includes tax) $742.63 (includes tax)
Weekend (Fri & Sat) $1853.71 (includes tax) $1685.19 (includes tax)
Holiday Weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun) $2482.08 (includes tax) $2256.44 (includes tax)
November – April
Weekday (Sun – Thurs) $691.21 (includes tax) $628.38 (includes tax)
Weekend (Fri & Sat) $1476.68 (includes tax) $1342.44 (includes tax)
Holiday Weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun) $2105.06 (includes tax) $1913.69 (includes tax)
Add a special experience to your overnight package:
During their stay Lodge guests can book the following special experiences at exclusive discounted rates.
Wildside Tours $60 pp
Sunset Safaris $65 pp
Horseback Safaris $20 pp
Wilds Zipline Safari $59 pp
Fishing Safaris $50 pp *Minimum 2 required
Sunset Wildside Tours $60 pp
Sunset Horseback Safaris $45 pp
Winter at the Wilds Tour $60 pp
To book your special experience please call 740-638-5030 today!
Arrival and Departure
Check-in 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
- If your reservation is canceled more than 14 days prior to your stay, you will be charged a $50 processing fee. If your reservation is canceled within 14 days of your stay, you will not receive a refund.
- No pets are allowed anywhere on the Wilds’ property. Guests are not permitted to leave their pets in vehicles in the parking lot.
- A late fee of $25/hour will be assessed if arrangements to arrive after 4 p.m. are not made in advance.
Weather and Road Conditions
The Wilds is beautiful in every season of the year, however weather can be extreme sometimes in the winter months. In case of cancelation, late arrival, or early departure because of weather, no refund will be given. We highly recommend four-wheel drive during winter months.
*Prices and hours are subject to change.